You can donate directly to Seametrey through paypal using email@example.com or by bank transfer to :
Account holder: Seametrey association
Account number: 30 400 0042 75 -2
Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia – Swift code: FTCCKHPP
Bank address: #3, Kramuon Sar Street
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
The account holder’s address is 13a, street 830, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
If you need an intermediary bank, please contact Muoy You, the director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this way of donating will be speedy but you will not be able to claim tax benefits. If you reside in the US and would like to claim tax relief, you could go through Friends of Cambodia. The funds will take a year to reach us since these this organisation goes through Give to Asia and transfers cannot be done for less than $10,000.
- In the US, through our partner Friends of Cambodia (via this link: http://give2asia.org/friendsofcambodia). Please send Friends of Cambodia a separate email to specify the donation from you is for Seametrey to avoid confusion between its different projects. Your donation through this means will be tax deductible.
Donations in kind
Seametrey is grateful for any kinds of donation. We are going to open a charity shop that will centralise all the articles donated to our school and that we can then sell to profit the school, distribute to needy children or equip our school. These include but are not limited to:
- Educational materials: books, CDs, models, puzzles etc.
- School supply: stationary for office and classrooms, art and craft materials especially liquid paint
- Local food items: rice, noodle, sugar, fruit and vegetables
- Tools and equipment, big or small for classrooms, kitchen, construction work. We especially look for a good power lawn mower, a bulldozer, a school bus still in good condition. This may be a long shot but who knows?
- Medicine: not expired and in original packages with instructions.
- Clothes and shoes
- Bicycles: We had a bicycle donation day on 9th February 2015 when Justine Dien from Canada donated 67 bikes to the children and 2 to our workers.